This caused by I’m move the domain from thememaha.com to mahathemes.com. I just try to change the log update address on update_notifier.php, but always no finished, I don’t know why. So I disable the update_notifier.php. If you wanna change, just change every address from ‘www.thememaha.com’ to ‘mahathemes.com’.
By the way, if you update to the 2.1.0 version, you’ll never got the error message.
I’ve disable the update notifier on functions.php (at the end of line). If you want to open just remove the ‘//’ at the beginning line. If you want to disable just put ‘//’ at the beginning of line.
Hope this helps.